Selasa, 19 Juli 2016

usaha toko sepatu dan sendal matakuliah sofskil




Usaha Toko sepatu dorever xl grosir sepatu dn sendal


Indra         : when his standing well this shoe store?
Dorever xl: since 2010
Indra         : brapa price Branch hell shoe store you try?
Dorever xl: I open one store only
Indra         : to make this shoe businesses need capital brapa price huh?
Dorever xl: most need capital 10jt karna had to rent stores and buy shoes from the factory
Indra         : what the heck is an attempt at jualakan in addition to the shoes and sell his system    gimana?
Dorever xl: in addition to the boots I sell sandals and I sell wholesale system reply bli 3 shoes price could be cheaper and no sesusai no shoes because one wants to bli's shoes it is always on sale again in his store
Indra         : never lose ga makes this shoe store business
Dorever xl: kalo damages done prnah.. but his loss most much ga ga turnover so that more consumers
Indra         : oh thanks for the ydh wawancra his father may his shoe store always smoothly

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar